MACPAC is always looking for talented professionals to join its analytic team. All positions require substantive knowledge of Medicaid (and CHIP as appropriate) and the ability to develop and manage projects, translate research into meaningful policy analysis, deliver effective oral presentations, and write clearly. Advanced degrees are preferred. For more information on the work of analysts, please click below.
- Job description for MACPAC analytic team (all levels)
- Job description for MACPAC Communications Graphic Design Specialist
EEO Policy StatementThe United States Government is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable AccommodationMACPAC will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities as appropriate. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Individuals must be U.S. citizens;
- Employees must undergo the completion of a satisfactory background investigation; and
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959 must certify that they have registered with the Selective Service System, or are exempt from having to do so under the Selective Service Law as described in 5 USC 3328.