MACStats presents data and information on Medicaid and CHIP that can be difficult to find or require looking across multiple data sources. MACStats is updated online as new data become available, and published in print as a data book at the end of the year. The tables and figures found here thus represent MACPAC’s most up-to-date statistics on Medicaid and CHIP enrollment and spending and document key aspects of both programs including federal matching rates, eligibility levels, and access to care measures, among others.
You can download the complete December 2017 edition of the MACStats: Medicaid and CHIP Data Book here, and a complete listing of all MACStats tables and figures here. Or click on the links below for a listing of tables and figures organized by topic.
- Overview–Key Statistics
- Program Enrollment and Spending: Medicaid Overall
- Program Enrollment and Spending: Medicaid Benefits
- Program Enrollment and Spending: Medicaid Managed Care
- Program Enrollment and Spending: Medicaid Program Administration
- Program Enrollment and Spending: CHIP
- Medicaid and CHIP Eligibility
- Beneficiary Health, Service Use, and Access to Care
- Technical Guide to MACStats